Virgin Money - Reintroduction of mortgages up to 90% LTV
Following the restart of physical valuations and property viewing in England, Virgin is delighted to launch a wider range of products.
From today (28 May) residential mortgages up to 90% LTV and BTL mortgages up to 80% LTV will be available. Virgin will withdraw the temporary limits on loan sizes and property values and reinstate previous maximums. All purchase deals will be available with a free valuation and they will also be able to help with your help to buy, shared ownership and new build cases.
Virgin will also reduce selected 2, 5, 7, 10 and 15 year products to allow your customers to fix longer for less. 5 Year Fixed Rate at 65% LTV with £995 fee will be available at 1.47%.
Summary of deals:
- 65% LTV 2 Year Fixed Rate with £1,495 fee will be reduced to 1.34%
- 65% LTV 5 Year Fixed Rate with £1,495 fee will be reduced to 1.42%
- 65% LTV 5 Year Fixed Rate with £995 fee will be reduced to 1.47% with £500 cashback for remortgage customers
- 65% LTV 5 Year Fixed Rate fee saver option will be reduced to 1.67% with £500 cashback for remortgage customers
- NEW Residential purchase and remortgage deals available up to 90% LTV
- NEW Help to Buy 2 and 5 year fixed rates available at up to 80% LTV, starting at 1.71%
- NEW Shared Ownership 2 and 5 year fixed rates available at up to 90% LTV, starting at 2.09%
- NEW New Build 2 and 5 year fixed rates available up to 90% LTV, starting at 2.15%
- NEW BTL 2, 3, 5 and 10 year fixed rates available up to 80% LTV
- NEW BTL Portfolio Landlord 2, 5 and 10 year fixed rates available up to 75% LTV
- Selected fixed rates will also be reduced
For full details of Virgin’s current range please contact your local BDM, visit the website or contact your dedicated Regional Service Team.