Bluestone makes changes to products and criteria
Great news! Bluestone has made exciting changes to its products and criteria:
- All CCJ's/Defaults under £300 now ignored
- All telecommunication CCJ's/Defaults now ignored
- Maximum Term increased to 35 years
- Minimum Term reduced to 5 years
- Gifted deposits/equity extended to include Step Parents/Aunties/Uncles
- Additional applicants without permanent rights to reside now accepted if income not needed
- Self Employed Accounts do not need to be audited
- Fees can be added to exceed LTV cap - subject to max total LTV of 85% for Residential and 80% for Owner Occupied
Full details can be found in our latest product guide.
Changes take place with immediate effect and apply to all new enquiries.
Sourcing systems are being updated but all changes are now live in Bluelink.